Metro Lunch Box Offer
Free with Purchase of Twenty Dollars ($20) of Participating Products at Metro.
The Metro Lunch Box Offer (the “Offer”) is sponsored by General Mills Canada Corporation (the “Sponsor”). Offer begins on Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends on Friday, August 31, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) (the “Offer Period”), and is open to all residents of Ontario who have reached the age of majority in their province at the time of entry. One (1) Lunch Box per validated Receipt. Only five hundred (500) Lunch Boxes available. The first five hundred (500) uploaded and validated receipts from Metro (the “Participating Stores”) received will be fulfilled. Limited time offer. Allow up to 6-8 weeks for delivery of your Metro Lunch Box.
HOW TO REDEEM
1. Purchase twenty dollars ($20) of participating products listed below (the “Participating Products”) in one transaction, on one (1) Participating Stores receipt (the “Receipt”), during the Offer Period.
Participating Products are subject to availability:
Participating Cereals: Cheerios™ Cereals 260-778 g, Fibre 1™ Cereals 425-700 g, Oatmeal Crisp™ Cereals 425-505 g, Chex™ Cereals 340-395 g, Lucky Charms™ Cereals 300-580 g, Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cereals 354-600 g, Reese® Peanut Butter Puffs™ Cereals 326-650 g, Nestle® Nesquik™ Cereals 340-600 g, Cookie Crisp™ Cereals 318 g, Golden Grahams™ Cereals 331-655 g.
Participating Snacks: Nature Valley™ Bars 130-230 g, Golden Grahams™ Treat Bars 150 g, Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Treat Bars 120 g, Lucky Charms™ Treat Bars 120 g, Fruit by the Foot™ Fruit Flavoured Snacks 128-595 g, Betty Crocker™ Fruit Shape Snacks 226-272 g, Mott’s Fruitsations® Fruit Flavoured Snacks 128-226 g, Fibre 1™ Bars 130-191 g, Fibre 1™ Brownies 125 g, Bugles™ 212-850 g.
Participating Yogurt: Yoplait® Source® Yogurt 16x100 g and 650 g; Yoplait® Whole Milk Yogurt 650 g and 12x100 g; Yoplait® Minigo® 6x60 g; Minigo® Drinkables 6x93 mL; Yoplait® Tubes® 8x60 g; Liberté Greek® 4x100 g, 2x150 g, 500 g and 750 g; Liberté Méditerranée® 2x150 g, 500 g and 750 g; Liberté Greek® Crunch Yogurt 2x130 g; Yoplait® YOP® 200 mL, 4x200 mL and 1 L; Yoplait® YOP® Protein 250 mL and 4x250 mL; Liberté® Kéfir 4x200 mL and 1 L.
Participating Old El Paso™: Old El Paso™ Original Dinner Kits 250-510 g, Old El Paso™ Salsa 650 mL, Old El Paso™ Seasoning 24-45 g, Old El Paso™ Taco Shells 125-133 g.
Participating Hamburger Helper™: Hamburger Helper™ Meals 158-240 g.
Participating Pillsbury™ Products: Pillsbury™ Pizza Pops™ Snacks 400-800 g, Pillsbury™ Toaster Strudel™ Pastries 326 g; Pillsbury™ Pizza Bites™ Snacks 693 g, Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Baked Goods 181-496 g.
Participating Betty Crocker™ Products: Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist Cake Mixes 432-461 g; Betty Crocker™ Brownies, Cookies and Angel Food Cake 348-496 g; Betty Crocker™ Premium Cupcakes and Dessert Bars 425-539 g; Betty Crocker™ Frosting 340-450 g; Betty Crocker™ Mug Cake 294 g; Betty Crocker™ Potatoes 141-215 g.
2. Enter via the Internet by going to www.RetroLunchBox.ca (the “Offer Website”) and follow the link to the Offer Website page.
3. Complete the form on the Offer Website by filling in your name, mailing address with postal code, email address, telephone number, date of birth and provide a photo of a single Receipt, clearly showing the Participating Store’s name and address, the date and time of transaction and at least twenty dollars ($20) of Participating Products in a single transaction that must be purchased during Offer Period.
4. Then submit the offer form by clicking on the “Submit” button. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Offer. Online entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday, August 31, 2018.
5. Upon successful Receipt validation, you will receive an email confirming your submission. Receipts that cannot be validated for any reason will be rejected. Reasons for rejections include, but not limited to: (a) fails to pass anti-fraud detection system; (b) is unauthorized, fake, not from a participating store or has been illegitimately obtained; (c) contains any messages, or other markings not recognized by the administrator; (d) is illegible, unreadable, not in focus or blank; (e) has been previously used; (f) does not include the Participating Products, the correct number of Participating Products or is not during the Offer Period; or (g) is incorrectly or incompletely entered or submitted.
By entering the promotion and/or voluntarily providing his/her personal information, each entrant consents and agrees to the collection, use and disclosure of the entrant’s personal information by the promotion administrator for the purpose of administering the promotion and fulfilling the offer. The entrant’s personal information will only be used for purposes of promotion administration and offer fulfillment by the promotion administrator, and for no other purpose, and will not be disclosed by promotion administrator to any third party except as is necessary for the above stated purposes.
This Offer may not be published on any website or elsewhere without written permission of General Mills Canada Corporation. Consumers must have the necessary equipment and high-speed internet access in order to redeem the Offer, not all mobile devices are supported; consumers may only participate in the promotion if they are using a supported device. Only Participating Products purchased at Participating Stores will be eligible for the Offer. This Offer is void where taxed, regulated or prohibited. Requests from outside the stated area or from groups or organizations will not be honoured or returned. General Mills Canada Corporation is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email. Fraudulent requests could result in prosecution under federal mail fraud statutes.